Produced by VUFKU (Ukrainian Photo and Cinema Administration) (Yalta) for OZET in 1926.
Screenplay by Vladimir Mayakovsky and Viktor Shklovsky,
titles by Vladimir Mayakovsky, director: Abram Room,
cameraman: Avgust Kiun, assistant director: Lili Brik.
The film was first shown on 15 November 1926
to delegates of the First All-Union Congress of OZET.
We express our deep gratitude to Director of the Institute of Judaica (Kiev, Ukraine), Leonid Finberg
for deliverance of the film copy.